Sunday, September 27, 2009

Welcome

I am creating this website to help people acquire any event tickets they wish to attend. I personally have missed out on my favorite concerts because I have not been able to find event tickets and I hope that never happens again. I will have up to date information on upcoming sporting events, music concerts, comedy shows and the Vancouver Olympics. Along with dates and locations and links to a variety of websites to help bring you all the information for entertainment events you may want to attend.

1 comment:

  1. Concert Tickets - at funticketcenter.com. Buy Cheap Concert Tickets to Upcoming Concerts. Find cheap concert tickets for sale, Buy Concert Tickets, Sports tickets, Theater tickets. See an upcoming Concert Calendar listed by state. Find upcoming concerts and shows in your area

    ReplyDelete